Make your website a home for each visitor
Create a personalized user experience and grow your global sales
What is Website Localization?
Market research and case studies demonstrate that users around the world are far more likely to interact with websites speaking their own language. Thus, most companies started looking for website translation services and website localization services as vital means to meet the increasingly vigorous competition in the global markets. However, website localization is not only a mere translation, it is fundamentally about adapting the original website through language, design, functions, and all the embedded cultural aspects to provide the most relevant experience - if not native - for the new target audience.
How does it work?
How do we do it?
Website Localization Analysis
Website Content Translation
Localization Testing and QA
- 72% of shoppers are more likely to buy from sites written in their native language.
- 87% of customers would not buy from an English-only website.
- 65% prefer to read content in their local language.
- 90% of online shoppers choose to use their native language if it’s available.
- Geo-targeted content can engage an audience 6 times more effectively.
- Localization can increase search traffic by 47%, boost website visits by 70%, and increase conversion rates by 20%.
- 86% of localized advertising campaigns achieved higher click-through and conversion rates compared with their English counterparts.
Why should you localize your website?
Localize NOW, and go global
Drop us your contact information and let’s make a successful collaboration towards a better communication experience beyond the boundaries.