Bridging Worlds with Translation Services
Make your words fly around the world
What is Translation?
Translation is the process of converting written words and texts from a language (source language) to another (target language). Translation services entail different types that include, but not limited to, technical translation, Legal translation, financial translation, medical translation, literary translation, economic translation, political translation, etc.
How does it work?
How do we do it?
- The global language translation services market was valued at approximately USD 49.6 billion in 2019, and rose to USD 56.18 billion in 2021, which shows a growth of more than USD 5 billion in only two years
- The translation service market size grew by 40% during COVID-19.
- In 2020, the demand for translation in healthcare increased by 49% due to the need to share COVID-19 information.
- Translating a website into the languages of the United States, China, Japan, and Germany is estimated to give access to 50% of worldwide sales potential.
- Businesses investing in translation are 1.5 times more likely to achieve an increase in revenue.
Why should you translate?
Translate now and join the tiptop league
Drop us your contact information and let’s make a successful collaboration towards a better communication experience beyond the boundaries.