Penetrate New Markets with Tailored Translation and Subtitling Services
Subtitle and go beyond all the spoken language limitations
What is Subtitling?
Subtitling is the process of translating verbal speech and adding a written text to audio-visual media to be displayed on the screen. It is a type of audiovisual translation that is used in videos, clips, movies, music videos, games, series, documentaries, etc. Subtitling is not a literal translation of what is being said, but it takes into account the uses of the language and the cultural background of the target audience.
How does it work?
How do we do it?
- More than 60% of YouTube viewers are non-native English speakers.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched on mute.
- Videos without subtitles are watched, on average, 66% to completion, while videos with subtitles are watched, on average, 91% to completion.
- Subtitles increase video reach, 15% more shares, 17% better reactions, and 26% more call-to-action.
- Captions improve SEO and Google ranking.
Why should you subtitle?
Subtitle now and make sure your message is conveyed!
Drop us your contact information and let’s make a successful collaboration towards a better communication experience beyond the boundaries.