Unlock Audience Engagement with Professional Transcription Services
Increase your audience engagement and enjoy the traffic jam
Transcription is the process of converting audio/speech or video content into a written format (text) for ease of use in different mediums, reading, analysis and examination. It is commonly used to create texts for videos, audios, business meetings, interviews, speeches, lectures, seminars, conferences, etc. The most popular formats used for extracting files in transcription are Word (.doc or .docx), text (.txt), PDF (.pdf), and HTML.
How does it work?
How do we do it?
- U.S. transcription services market size was valued at USD 19.8 Billion in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027.
- Global medical transcription market size is expected to exceed $5.11 Billion at a CAGR of 17.1%
- 75% of students use transcripts to help them better learn and retain information.
- Approximately 64% of surveyed experts within the industries of E-learning and market research used speech o text automated transcription in 2020.
- 25% of the respondents from the market research industry reported the use of automated transcription on a monthly basis.
Why should you transcribe?
Transcribe now and accomplish your business goals
Drop us your contact information and let’s make a successful collaboration towards a better communication experience beyond the boundaries.