Address Your Audience with App Localization Services
Your installation space is already reserved on each mobile
What is App Localization?
Mobile App localization is the process of adapting the application to appeal to different audiences and geographic target markets, including UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience). The process must consider the cultural, linguistic, and technical differences between the original and target end-consumer. Meanwhile, the process ensures that the localized version does not differ from the original app in terms of functionality and usability.
How does it work?
How do we do it?
App Localization Facts:
- The App Store is available in 175 countries and 40 languages.
- Most browsing nowadays is on apps rather than browsers.
- Almost all smartphone users use various apps, especially when the apps are available in local languages.
- 90% of smartphone usage is on apps; only 10% on browsers.
- More than half the world’s mobile subscribers are based in the Asia-Pacific region, who are non-English speakers.
- When apps are localized, they see an 800-fold increase in revenue.
Why should you localize?
Localize your App and get the most of it
Drop us your contact information and let’s make a successful collaboration towards a better communication experience beyond the boundaries.